Museum is open from May 2nd until November 1st. In May and October every day 11.00-18.00, from June until September 10.00-16.00. In ohter times, as an exception, group visits with beforehand notice. Аbout group visits please call beforehand on telephone +372 5026712 or e-mail:[email protected]
Specification of services for visitors with baby prams and wheelchairs:
- Visitors who cannot use the steep stairs, will be let to the museum grounds through the transport gate.
- Wheelchair users have no Access to the model houses or aircrafts due to the lack of relevant technical facilities.
Veskiorg is located at 16 km distance from Tartu. Going from Tartu along Võru Street towards Ülenurme, turn to the left at Kastre/Kurepalu/Roiu signs and after 5 km take turn to the right towards the sign Aviation Museum. After driving another 6 km you are there!
- General entrance fee – 10 EUR
- Students (up to 25 yrs old), conscripts, retired people – 7 EUR
- Pupils 7-17 yrs old – 5 EUR
- Admission for wheelchair users and their attendants is free of charge
- Kindergarten group – 20 EUR
- Guide service (advance order) – 40 EUR
- Payable attractions
Foundation Estonian Aviation Museum
Lange, Kastre vald, 62115 Tartumaa
GPS coordinates: N58°17’16.5”, E26°45’51.01”.
Phone: +372 5026712
E-mail: [email protected]