Starting from the year of 2023, upon prior notice the museum is open for groups and scientific workers throughout the year.
For regular visitors the museum is open as follows:
- From April 29 until May 26 and from October 2 until October 29 at 11.00 – 16.00.
- From May 27 until October 1 at 10.00 – 18.00
Museum is also open on public holidays.
NB! On June 23 and 24, the museum is open at 10.00 – 16.00
- Group visits are recommended to be announced in advance or order a guide by e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org by telephones +372 5026712; 5135490.
- The visits related to scientific or research work should be announced by
email@example.com by telephone +372 513490
Specifics in visiting conditions
- Visitors with prams can enter the museum grounds through the transport gate. Opening of the gate can be requested by phone
- Visitors in wheelchairs can enter the museum grounds through the transport gate.
On the territory there is a disabled parking lot marked with a sign. Opening of the gate can be requested by phone +372 5026712
- NB! Due to the peculiarity of the exposition location and the geographical nature of the of the aviation museum, people with mobility impairments cannot visit the indoor model collection, the aircraft stairs, the planes and the observation tower.
Location and contact information
We are located at 16 km distance from Tartu in Veskiorg. Going from Tartu along Võru Street towards Ülenurme, turn to the left according to Kastre/Kurepalu/Roiu signs and after 5 km take turn to the right towards the sign Aviation Museum. After driving another 6 km you are there.
Foundation Estonian Aviation Museum
Lange, Kastre vald, 62115 Tartumaa
GPS coordinates: N58°17’16.5”, E26°45’51.01”.
Phone: +372 5026712
- General entrance fee – 15 EUR
- Students (up to 25 yrs old), conscripts, retired people – 10 EUR
- Pupils – 5 EUR
- Kindergarten group – 25 EUR
- Admission for wheelchair users and their attendants is free of charge
- Guide service (advance order) – 60 EUR
NB! During the Estonian Aviation Days on June 17-18, 2023 the entrance to the museum is with Aviation Days ticket prices.