Museum is open from May 2nd until November 1st. In May and October every day 11.00-18.00, from June until September 10.00-16.00.
In ohter times, as an exception, group visits with beforehand notice.
Аbout group visits please call beforehand on telephone +372 5026712 or e-mail:[email protected]
Veskiorg is located at 16 km distance from Tartu. Going from Tartu along Võru Street towards Ülenurme, turn to the left at Kastre/Kurepalu/Roiu signs and after 5 km take turn to the right towards the sign Aviation Museum. After driving another 6 km you are there!
- General entrance fee – 10 EUR
- Students (up to 25 yrs old), conscripts, retired people – 7 EUR
- Pupils 7-17 yrs old – 5 EUR
- Kindergarten group – 20 EUR
- Guide service (advance order) – 40 EUR
- Payable attractions
Foundation Estonian Aviation Museum
Lange, Kastre vald, 62115 Tartumaa
GPS coordinates: N58°17’16.5”, E26°45’51.01”.
Phone: +372 5026712
E-mail: [email protected]