Estonian Aviation Days 2021 will take place on August 7-8, 2021.
The entrance to the Estonian Aviation Days on August 7-8 is allowed to the persons, who can present a certification that they have passed the COVID-19 vaccination (valid up to one year after the end of vaccination and the time elapsed from the last dose must be as specified by the producer), a proof that they have passed the COVID-19 disease (valid up to 6 months after passing it), or a proof about a valid negative COVID-19 test. The requirements apply to the guests starting from the age of 18.
For Comirnaty vaccine, the maximum possible protection and course is considered to be completed after 7 days after the second dose, for Moderna 14 days after the second dose,
for AZ 15 days after the 2nd dose, for Janssen 14 days after the first dose.
The partner of the Aviation Days is Confido Medical Centre, who created for the participants of the Aviation Days a campaign code „LENNUP2EVAD“.
By using the code, visitors can book an antigen test time at medical centres test points or clinics. The validity of the test is 48 h. The discount price is 20 €, a certificate will be sent to each person by e-mail 30 minutes after the test. In total, it is possible to perform an antigen test in 16 different locations across Estonia (Tallinn, Tartu, Viljandi, Rakvere, Haapsalu, Narva, Võru, Paldiski, Pärnu ja Kuressaare, jne.). NB! Without reservation discount is not valid! The discount code is valid until the end of the Aviation Days.
To a limited extent, Covid-19 antigen rapid tests are performed in the Aviation Days main parking lot by Dr. Monika Vask OÜ. The price of the test is 10 €.
Follow current information www.lennundusmuuseum.ee; Estonian Aviation Days 2021.
See you in the Estonian Aviation Museum on August 7-8!
By today the annual Estonian Aviation Days have become traditional, being a largest aviation event in the Baltics. Celebrations of Estonian Aviation Days started 16 years ago, the initiators having been all this time Estonian Aviation Museum and Estonian Aviation Academy. The most essential partners of this event of ever-increasing popularity have been the Estonian Air Forces and Police and Border Guard (PBGB) Flight Squadron as well as some relevant flight units of several friendly states.
In addition to interest flights, attractions, children’s playrooms, and advertising of aviation events for aviation-related companies, the Aviation Days, as a rule, include two basic components – a premiere of the museum new exhibits and a flight programme.
Information and news about Estonian Aviation Days 2021 will be added in order of their occurrence.
Participants of Estonian Aviation Days 2021
- Estonian Aviation Museum – main organizer
- Estonian Aviation Academy – co-organizer
- Estonian Air Force
- Tartu Airport– base airfield
Flight programme participants (being specified)
- Estonian Air Force – aviation technique in static exposure and demo flights
- Finnish Air Force
- PPA Flight Group + K-Komando – aviation technique in static exposure and demo flights
- Scandinavian Airshow – aerobatic flights
- Midnight Hawk flying group – Finnish jet group with aerobatics programme
- Jurgis Kairys – former world champion with his aerobatics programme
- Jüri Kaljundi – demo flight on a biplane Pitts S-2A
- Military Parachuting Club (SLK) – parachuting
- Flying Club Keelutsoon – paragliders
Presentations of the Aviation Museum exhibits
- British attack-fighter Jaguar XZ361
- Small US passanger plane Aero Commander
- Estonian Air Force helicopter Robinson-44
Expected exhibitors (being specified)
- Estonian Air Force
- Estonian Aviation Academy
- Estonian War Museum
- Tallinn Airport
- Estonian Transport Administration
- Estonian Environment Agency
- NATO Battlegroup Estonia
- XFLY– the largest Estonian airline ever
- Magnetic MRO – Discover fun- and adventure-packed world of Magnetic MRO
- Threod Systems
- Aasta Auto Pluss
- Tartu Terminal OÜ
- Aero Poznan
- Tartu Malev of Defence League
- Tower jumps
- Merry-go-round for children
- Children’s corner
- Interest and pleasure flights
Preliminary Programme of Aviation Days on 7- 8 August
10.00 The territory and exposition of the Aviation Museum will be opened
Payable pleasure and sightseeing flights start
The companies’ advertising boxes will be opened
Open are attractions, sales outlets and children’s corners
10.00 Demo flight of paragliders and motoparagliders
11.00 Demo flight by Jüri Kaljundi on a biplane Pitts S-2A
11.15 Demo flight of gyrocopter
11.30 Estonian Air Force helicopter R-44 flying with tricolor flag.
Landing of an Estonian Air Force transport aircraft
11.50 The first part of pleasure and sightseeing flights ends
12.00 SLK parachute jumps
12.20 Jurgis Kairys aerobatic flight
12.35 Estonian Air Force helicopters R-44 coupled aerobatics
13.00 Aerobatics flight of the Finnish Air Force Hawk
13.20 Overflight of the Estonian Air Forces multifunctional transport aircraft M-28
13.35 Jacob Hollander’s solo flight
14.00 Flight of Finnish Air Force fighter F-18 Hornet
14.20 Scandinavian Airshow Skycat Wingwalkers
14.40 Group performance of Flight Club KEELUTSOON paraplane
15.30 PBGB helicopter Agusta 139 and quick responders’ demo flight
15.30 Pleasure and sightseeing flights continue
18.00 The territory of the Aviation Museum will be closed, recreational flights
NB! The programme may be changed due to outside weather and other conditions
Aviation Days entrance fees:
- general ticket for adults 18 €
- schoolchildren 7 €
- preschoolers free of charge
- The Aviation Days tickets are also available in the roadside kiosks.
- The Car Parking area is on the territory of Lange Moto Centre. In the interest of the speed of service the cars will be parked and then, together with buying the Aviation Days ticket, also the parking ticket (5 EUR) should be bought. The existence of the parking ticket will be checked on leaving the parking lot by car.The visitors are kindly asked not to leave their arrival for the last minute, which can lead to long queues of cars. In the interest of the speed of service please pay in cash, if possible.
Supporters of Estonian Aviation Days 2021
- Eesti Õhuvägi2
- Eesti Lennundusmuuseum2
- Politsei- ja Piirivalveamet
- Eesti Lennuakadeemia
- Tartu Lennujaam
- Tallinna Lennujaam
- Tartu linn
- A. Le Coq
- Kastre vald
- Kambja vald
- Tartu Vald
- EMG Kuiv Liiv OÜ
- Mapri Ehitus OÜ
- Tartu Terminal
- As Samelin
- Soleest OÜ
- Grüne Fee
- Vara Saeveski
- Tartu Veevärk
- AS Olbtar